Area Sales Manager – Eastern US
Contract typeEmployment type: Full Time
Founded in 2017, Quantum Surgical is a rapidly growing innovative startup company headquartered in Montpellier, south of France. Our company aims to set new standards in cancer treatment by enabling more patients to benefit from targeted and less invasive treatments.
Quantum Surgical’s mission is to standardize minimally invasive cancer treatment through preplanning, advanced robotic assistance, and tumor ablation confirmation. To achieve this mission, Quantum Surgical has developed Epione®, a new category in interventional oncology robotics. Using the power of robotics, advanced image processing and artificial intelligence, the Epione® platform will provide the ability to consistently reach targeted lesions and enable unprecedented control to plan, target, deliver and confirm tumor ablations with margins.
At Quantum Surgical, we are recruiting the brightest minds and most creative innovators that thrive in a startup environment. If you are someone looking to make a big impact, partner with outstanding talent, and take your career to the next level, we encourage you to join us!
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) will be responsible for creating and leading a strategy to drive the adoption and sustainable growth of our Epione® Interventional Oncology Robot.
This role will be responsible for selling, market development collaborating with a team to support the broader launch of this new IO robotic segment.
You will be required to work with cross-functional teams such as, Sales, Clinical, R&D and Marketing to develop solutions for our sustained success. We are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic leader that will thrive in a fast start-up environment.
Your missions will be the following:
• Achieve/exceed annual sales quota within assigned geography.
• Ensure Epione® clinical utilization to meet adoption goals.
• Build, update and manage a capital pipeline with 90% + forecast accuracy to close.
• Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base in Interventional Oncology, Interventional Radiology
• Develop a strong network of Key Opinion Leaders to expand the adoption of Epione®
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
• Understand category-specific landscapes and communicate trends to key stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams (Marketing, R&D, Clinical, etc.)
• Work closely with internal team to define and deliver innovative, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to drive growth and profitability
• Establish and maintain in-depth understanding of the IR/IO market, anticipate the evolution of the market, and explore potential new markets
• Establish and maintain Quantum’s competitive landscape; continuously monitor existing and impending image guided/navigation, robotics, and other relevant news
• Establish/maintain in-depth understanding of relevant health economics (e.g., reimbursement) and continuously explore new ways to maximize business
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing, or related field
• 10+ years of commercial experience in medical devices, significant experience in large capital equipment and building strategic programs in hospitals
• Exceptional leadership skills with deep business acumen
• Previous president’s club or equivalent recognized performance
• Strong leadership skills along with excellent verbal and written communication
• Able to solve issues critically and creatively
• Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans
• Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business to meet objectives
• Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills
• Exceptional negotiation skills
• Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
• Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution.
• Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
• Taking up technical challenges
• Benefiting from a competitive compensation
All new U.S. hires must be fully vaccinated (two weeks after receiving the final dose of a WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccine) or subject to medical exemption.
Quantum Surgical is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Quantum Surgical video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZmC3-KcrtM
Apply for this Job
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :