Clinical Research Associate M/F
Contract typeFull-Time (100%)
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be part of the Clinical Department, and will conduct clinical investigations in close relation with healthcare professionals and KOLs.
Your missions will be the following:
- Review and participation to the redaction of clinical investigation plans, CRFs, Study reports
- Plan visits on investigator sites (selection, initiation, monitoring, closure; frequent travels)
- Management of TMFs
- Respect and uphold regulation (GCP, vigilance)
- Quality control of study data, management of queries, investigators’ sites audits
- Management of AE/SAE
- Management of the clinical investigation procedure, update of documents following regulatory requirements.
- Graduate of a MS (Bac+5) in Biology-Health, clinical research, or clinical development, with a Clinical Research Associate diploma.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate, or Clinical Research Technician, at the hospital or within a CRO.
- You are active, rigorous, with relationship skills. You can be diplomatic.
- You have strong writing English skills.
- You have a good knowledge of ISO 4155:2020, French Law, and ideally the European regulation MDR(EU) 2017/745.
- Knowledge in Oncology will be appreciated
- Remote working accepted (2 days max/week)
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic, and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE, meal vouchers – Swile card)
Apply for this Job
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :