Design Transfer Engineer M/F
Contract typeFull-Time (100%)
Co-founded in 2017 by Bertin Nahum, Quantum Surgical is an innovative surgical robotic company which develops a unique mini-invasive surgery solution dedicated to liver cancer treatment by percutaneous ablation.
Our platform combines robotics, image analytics, and artificial intelligence to enable physicians to better plan, treat, and evaluate their interventions.
This pathology is the second deadliest cancer and affects 840 000 persons each year in the world.
Member of the Design Transfer department, you participate to the transfer of the products to the manufacturing, suppliers, and servicing.
Your main missions will be the following:
• Participate to the development of the product to ensure that the requirements from manufacturing, supplier, and servicing are considered.
• Participate to the constitution of the manufacturing file (Device Master Record).
• Participate to the validation of the transfer of the products.
• Ensure technical support of the manufacturing, suppliers, and servicing.
You will realize the following activities:
• Write work instructions for assembly, calibration, test.
• Define purchase specifications and incoming inspections.
• Ensure the coherence of the bill of material.
• Participate to the verification of the design transfer during the development of the new products.
• Identify and qualify the equipment for manufacturing and servicing.
• Organize process and equipment training.
• Participate to the process FMEA.
• Propose modifications of products and process.
• Realize impact analysis and action plan for the changes that you are owner.
• Participate to the non-conformity follow up.
• Strong interactions with team of Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, and suppliers will be required.
• Graduate of a MS in engineering, with knowledge in mechanics, mechatronics, software
• At least 3 years of experience as a design transfer / industrialization engineer, ideally on complex medical devices or in a highly regulated environment
• You are rigorous, hands-on, with analytical and problem-solving mind, and writing skills
• You speak professional English
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
• Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution.
• Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
• Taking up technical challenges
• Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary + variable, BSPCE)
Apply for this Job
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :