HR Specialist M/F
Contract typeFull-Time (100%)
The HR team is expanding and we are recruiting an HR Specialist to support the company’s growth! Reporting to the HR Director, you will be the main employee contact regarding HR administrative topics and will be responsible for simplifying their daily life at Quantum Surgical and making their work experience as smooth as possible.
Your missions will be the following:
- Ensure the staff’s administrative management from their onboarding to their departure (medical check-up, trial periods, mutual insurance, employee benefits, employee records, resident permits, luncheon vouchers, etc.).
- Manage certifications and other documents.
- Ensure the day-to-day updating of our HRIS to guarantee the accuracy of variable payroll information and HR data.
- Answer daily administrative questions from our employees and assist them in understanding internal HR processes.
- Prepare variable payroll elements.
- Coordinate the operations with the HR firm managing payroll, contracts, amendments.
- Compile paper and digital personnel files.
- Ensure that all labour laws, rules and procedures of the collective agreements are applied and respected.
- Contribute to the production of recurring, accurate and relevant HR reports and dashboards according to the needs of management and teams.
- Participate in the management of training courses: registration, organization, requests for reimbursement from the OPCO and follow-up.
- Allocate training courses in the e-learning tool and ensure their follow-up in collaboration with the quality department.
- File training-related administrative documents.
- Ensure the renewal of mandatory training courses within the deadlines (safety, authorizations, various certifications).
As an HR Specialist, you will also be fully involved in the activities of the HR team and will contribute to:
- The recruitment process.
- The onboarding process.
- The setup of the disability policy.
- HR communication actions.
- Various HR activities.
- With a master’s degree in Human Resources or an equivalent, you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an HR/personnel management position and have solid skills in HR administrative management, preferably in an industrial sector.
- You have a good knowledge of payroll and labor law to support these activities.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong sense of listening and good customer service.
- Your sense of organization and your professionalism allow you to manage the administrative part of the job efficiently.
- You are willing to ask questions when in doubt but prefer to work independently. You are proactive and take initiatives.
- You are able to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- You are fluent in professional English.
- Finally, you are enthusiastic about the idea of working in a fast-growing startup where you can develop your skills and build your career.
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic, and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE, meal vouchers – Swile card)
Apply for this Job
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :