Contract typeFull Time - Permanent Contract
Marketing Manager – US M/F
Quantum Surgical is a medical robotics company committed to developing tomorrow’s healthcare. It aims to set new standards in cancer treatment by allowing more patients to benefit from innovative, targeted and less invasive treatments.
Co-founded in 2017 by Bertin Nahum and supported by a management team experienced in medical robotics, Quantum Surgical’s headquarters are located in Montpellier, France and Miami, Florida. The team has more than 100 employees and continues to grow.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager – US to lead commercialization efforts of our Epione® robotic solution for interventional radiologists.
This is a remote position and you will report directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing.
You will interact with internal / external partners, physicians, and key decision makers to assist the full commercial launch and integration of Epione® in the US.
You will work closely with both our sales & marketing teams in the US to assist with downstream, commercialization efforts.
Your duties will be the following:
- Lead, plan and coordinate marketing initiatives supporting the successful launch and scalable growth of the Epione® Robotic system in the US.
- Develop strategies for conferences and events to maximize customer interactions and accelerate adoption of the technology.
- Develop and support physician education programs, product training and site visits for prospective customers with physician KOL’s.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders in developing thriving robotic programs and sharing of best practices.
- Work with the field sales team in supporting customer meetings with physician and hospital partners for Quantum Surgical products and services.
You have the following:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in marketing, business or technical related field.
- At least 5-7 years of medical device marketing experience in interventional oncology, tumor ablation or robotics.
- Product launch and market development experience with highly disruptive products.
- Competence with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Strong organizational skills, a creative mind and outstanding communication skills.
- Self-motivation, proactivity and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation
Quantum Surgical is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Apply for this Job
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :