Robotics Sales Director – West US
Contract typePermanent Contract
We are looking for a Robotic Sales Director (RSD) will be responsible for creating and leading a strategy to drive the adoption and sustainable growth of our Epione® Interventional Oncology Robot.
This Sales leadership role will be responsible for selling, market development, and building a team to support the broader launch of this new robotic segment.
You will be required to work with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Clinical, R&D and Marketing to develop solutions for our sustained success. We are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic leader that will thrive in a fast start-up environment.
Your missions will be the following:
- Achieve/exceed annual sales quota within assigned geography.
- Ensure Epione® clinical utilization to meet adoption goals.
- Build, update, and manage a capital pipeline with 90% + forecast accuracy to close.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base in Interventional Oncology, Interventional Radiology.
- Develop a strong network of Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) to expand the adoption of Epione®.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and communicate trends to key stakeholders.
- Oversee recruitment of capital and clinical sales personnel for given geography.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, and retain a high performing team.
- Lead/manage a strong team in developing the market strategy to ensure successful business growth in both short and long term.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams (Marketing, R&D, Clinical, etc.).
- Work closely with internal team to define and deliver innovative, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to drive growth and profitability.
- Establish and maintain in-depth understanding of the IR/IO market, anticipate the evolution of the market, and explore potential new markets.
- Establish and maintain Quantum’s competitive landscape; continuously monitor existing and impending image guided/navigation, robotics, and other relevant news.
- Establish/maintain in-depth understanding of relevant health economics (e.g., reimbursement) and continuously explore new ways to maximize business.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing, or related field.
- You have at least 10 years of commercial experience in medical devices, significant experience in large capital equipment sales along with at least 5 years of experience managing a sales team.
- You have exceptional leadership skills with deep business acumen.
- You have a previous president’s club or equivalent performance as a manager and as an individual contributor.
- You have strong leadership skills along with excellent verbal and written communication.
- You are able to solve issues critically and creatively.
- You have a demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- You have proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business to meet objectives.
- You have strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
- You have solid understanding of healthcare and regulatory requirements and issues.
- You have exceptional negotiation skills.
- You are able to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- You have experience selling and scaling a sales team in new to market medical device technology.
- You have a previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director in both capital and clinical segments.
- You have a solid understanding of the Interventional Oncology, Interventional Radiology, Navigation/Image Guidance, Robotics and Tumor Ablation market in the US.
- You have documented success in selling large capital and Robotics (preferred).
- You have experience in negotiations and presentations with executive administration levels CFO, CIO, CEO, CMO.
- You have proven experience scaling first to market medical technology.
- You are able to travel 80% of time.
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic, and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE)
Apply for this Job
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :