Software Engineer M/F
Contract typeFull-Time (100%)
To support our growth, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our R&D team.
The Software Engineer plays a key role in the design and development of the software and user interface of the robotic platform.
You will work closely with members of the Engineering team to design, implement and test software solutions based on clinical requirements, user needs and safety.
Ideally, you will have previous experience in developing innovative products, working in cross-functional teams and developing software in an industrial environment.
Your missions will be the following:
- Work with software, mechanical, system and clinical engineers to develop a robust and reliable user interface for medical applications.
- Create specifications and requirements based on design data.
- Design and implement applications in C# and C++.
- Perform testing and validation of selected solutions.
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews.
- Raising defects via the Quality Management System and taking responsibility for the analysis and treatment of software bugs.
- You have an engineering degree or a PhD in computer science or equivalent
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the development of software applications and complex user interfaces.
- You have strong object-oriented programming skills, mainly in C++ and/or C#.
- You have experience in unit testing, verification, and validation.
- You have experience in source code control and code review.
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills.
- You are motivated, solution oriented and open-minded.
- You are interested in Robotics, 3D imaging and medical field.
- Advantage, if you have experience in a regulated (medical or transportation) environment.
Working at Quantum Surgical means
- Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary + variable, BSPCE, meal-vouchers Swile)
Apply for this Job
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :