Systems and Network Administrator M/F
Contract typeFull-Time (100%)
Reporting to the Director of Information Systems, you will be part of a team that supervises and troubleshoots the IT infrastructure to serve the performance and efficiency of the company’s business. You will be responsible for access to IT solutions and their proper functioning, preventing any anomalies and participating in the development and maintenance of these solutions.
You will be able to listen, teach and advise, and become the technical reference for the Information Systems Department in the field of system/network administration. You will enjoy passing on your know-how to your colleagues.
Your missions will be the following:
- Ensure the operation and maintenance in operational condition of the infrastructures and PC park.
- Contribute to the implementation of system, network and security projects and to the performance of the systems by being a force of proposal concerning the evolution of these systems and associated processes in the respect of the ITIL approach.
- Install, configure, supervise and ensure the maintenance (preventive, curative) Niv2 and Niv3 of Microsoft solutions, of Hyper V and VMWare virtualization solutions and Linux and Windows administration ( Windows Server 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019 / Windows Server DHCP, DNS, DFS, Printing, RDS, Files, GPO / AZURE AD, …)
- Install, configure, supervise and maintain network equipment (Firewall, Switch, Wifi)
Firewall, modem, router
– Installation of internet line, implementation of load balancing/fault tolerance
– Setting up routing, vpn, vlan
– Implementation of incoming/outgoing security
– VLAN implementation
– Implementation of private and public wifi
– PPSK and 8021X authentication
- Ensure the management of the hotline: remote maintenance, taking calls, opening tickets, writing reports for level 2 and 3 breakdowns.
- Support and transmit best practices to the company’s employees.
- Write technical procedures.
- Participate in projects and recommend the evolution of information systems.
- You have a higher education in computer science with a minimum of two years of higher education.
- You have significant experience in the administration and integration of computer hardware.
- You are familiar with VMware vSphere, Veeam, Microsoft Hyper V, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft 365.
- You have a solid knowledge of OKTA (SSO), Palo Alto (firewall) and Cisco Meraki solutions.
- Certifications on these technologies are a plus.
- You are dynamic, motivated, rigorous, organized, a team player and customer oriented.
- You have a perfect command of professional English.
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary + variable, BSPCE, Swile meal vouchers)
Apply for this Job
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :