Test Engineer M/F
Contract typeFull-Time (100%)
The Test Engineer is responsible for the verification of software components of the medical robotics platform. He/she will design, write and execute test procedures, detail observed results, note problems encountered, verify their resolution, provide progress statuses, install, calibrate and operate test equipment.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in a testing role for the verification of complex systems in a regulated environment, especially on products that include software, mechanical, electronic components.
Your missions will be the following:
- Work closely with software, mechanical and system engineers to ensure product safety, functionality, and performance.
- Review platform specifications for testability.
- Prepare and review test plans and test reports.
- Design, write, review, update and execute test protocols (acceptance tests, verification, etc.).
- Record and track issues in the defect management system (JIRA).
- Support the Quality team in the analysis, processing, and follow-up of issues.
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a tester on complex systems with the writing and execution of test protocols in a regulated industrial environment
- You regularly use defect management and test case management tools
- You have a good knowledge of the software development cycle and software testing tools/methods
- You are problem-solving oriented
- You are meticulous and detail-oriented
- You are committed to quality and product compliance
- You have a very good level of written English
- Ideally, you have the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
- Ideally, you have experience in medical device testing
- Ideally, you have experience in Agile development methods
- Ideally, you have technical knowledge of software, mechanics, and electronics.
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic, and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE, meal vouchers – Swile card)
Apply for this Job
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :