Voice Commanded Robot Software Developer M/F
We are looking for talents for an internship to help us to develop voice commanded robot feature.
Your missions will be the following:
- Analyze available voice recognition sw technologies and hw interfaces
- Integrate into a robotics prototype the chosen technology to command the robot with voice
- Test and optimize integrated solution with the prototype
- You have a MSc student in Software Engineering, Robotics, or Computer Vision
- You have good programming skills in one or more programming languages
- You have a passion for developing technologies, frameworks
- You are able to perform fast prototyping and thinking outside the box to solve practical problems
- You have good communication skills
- You are self-motivated, self-disciplined and ability to work independently
- Ideally, you have an experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) based tools and solutions end to end.
- Ideally, you are familiar with medical software development standards
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic, and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation and team spirit
- Taking up technical challenges
Apply for this Job
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :