CIRSE 2023 will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, September 9 to 13.
The European Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology (CIRSE) will host its 39th annual congress from September 9 to 13 in Copenhagen. The event is a must-attend for all healthcare professionals providing minimally invasive image-guided treatments, as it will offer over 400 lectures presented by experts from around the world and covering the whole spectrum of interventional radiology (IR).
As suggested by this year’s theme “Building better care”, a large part of the program will focus on how the advancements in IR can be provided in a clinical setting for optimal patient care.
Quantum Surgical will exhibit Epione®, the all-in-one robotic-assisted percutaneous tumor ablation solution that enables physicians to Plan, Target, Deliver and Confirm tumor ablation.
CIRSE 2023 attendees will have several opportunities to learn more about Epione®:
🤖Hands-on system demo & “Beat the Experts” Sessions at Quantum Surgical Booth :
- Compete with our KOLs in “planification & multi-needle insertion” with EPIONE®
- Each day of the congress, prizes and awards will be distributed!
- Saturday – Wednesday, Sep 9-13
📅 “Meet the Experts” Sessions at Quantum Surgical Booth :
- Sunday, Sep 10, 2pm-3pm: Prof Laurent Milot, Hospital Edouard Herriot (Lyon, France)
- Monday, Sep 11, 2pm-3pm: Prof Thierry de Baère, Gustave Roussy (Villejuif, France)
📅 Hands-on Workshop: Tumour ablation – Image-guided navigation and targeting Workshop
- Tuesday, Sep 12, 4:15pm-5:45pm
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
- Septembre 9-13, 2023
- Bella Center Copenhagen, Denmark