The SIO2023 Annual Scientific Meeting will be held in Washington, DC, from 19-23 January 2023.
The Society of Interventional Oncology (SIO) is a non-profit association that supports and promotes the field of interventional oncology (IO). SIO provides a community for IO professionals to connect and work together to advance IO as the fourth pillar of cancer therapy worldwide alongside medical, surgical and radiation oncology.
The SIO Annual Meeting is the go-to-meeting as this is the premier meeting in Interventional Oncology, featuring research, longitudinal learning, tumor boards, and networking opportunities with colleagues and industry professionals in the field.
Over the course of five days, attendees will have the opportunity to garner new skills, relationships and patient-care practices, meet us at the Quantum Surgical booth and learn more about Epione®.
- Register for the SIO Hands-on Workshops:
- “Ablation”[Friday, January 20th, 4:00-5:00 pm].
- “Navigation & Guidance”[Saturday, January 21st, 4:00-5:00 pm].
- “Treatment Planning & Simulations”[Sunday, January 22nd, 4:00-5:00 pm].
- Stop by our booth for a hands-on system demonstration [Thursday – Sunday, January 19-22].
Epione® is a unique robotic-assisted technology that enables physicians to Plan, Target, Deliver and Confirm tumor ablation.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
- 19-23 January 2023
- Hilton Washington, DC